- Quality StockMAF cold-air intake for the 2015+ Subaru STI.
- Stock MAF calibration is good up to about 350awhp.
- Fits with ETS and Mishimoto FMIC (and all TMIC of course).
- NOT compatible with the Perrin FMIC (see other type-2P intakes).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with info about other FMIC applications.
- High filter location eliminates typical-CAI worries about water ingestion.
- Hydrophobic filter sock is available for extremely wet conditions - see related products below.
- Tuning is recommended but not absolutely required:
- For stock and off-the-shelf Stage 1 or 2 maps, tuning is not required but recommended for max. performance and safety.
- Custom tunes should always be at least checked with any new modification like this intake.
- It took 4 prototypes to get this intake to duplicate the stock calibration.
- No idle issues or CEL.
- Optional Heat Shield is recommended and lowers intake temperature by 10-20 degrees.
- Heat Shield comes notched to clear intercooler piping when needed.
- Powder coated semi-flat black.
- Comes with mounting bracket when no Heat Shield is selected.
- Powder coating of the intake tubing available.
- NOTE - please allow 2-3 business days before shipping when selecting any coating.
- For more details about coatings see related products below.
- Reinforced silicone couplers.
- 100% Stainless liner-type hose clamps do not cut into the coupler.
- Made in the Reno/Tahoe area of Nevada, USA.
- Precision CNC-machined MAF Flange.
- Beautiful welds done by local craftsmen.
- Smooth mandrel-bent tubing.
- Accurate and clean waterjet cutting of heat shield and brackets.
- AEM DryFlow oil-free filter is standard. Very high-quality velocity-stack filter.
- Replacement filter is AEM #21-202DK (see related products below)
- Hydrophobic filter sock is AEM #1-4000 (see related products below)