- Quality cold-air intake for the 2005 - 2009 Subaru Legacy GT.
- Stock MAF calibration - good up to about 350awhp
- Tuning is recommended but not absolutely required:
- For stock and off-the-shelf Stage 1 or 2 maps, tuning is not required but recommended for max. performance and safety.
- Custom tunes should always be at least checked with any new modification like this intake.
- No idle issues or CEL's!
- Optional Heat Shield is recommended and lowers intake temperature by 10-20 degrees.
- Comes with mounting bracket when no Heat Shield is selected.
- Works with the AVO and TurboXS FMIC. Heat Shield has clearance for the piping.
- High filter location eliminates typical-CAI worries about water ingestion.
- Precision CNC-machined MAF Flange.
- Beautiful welds done by local ASME-certified welders.
- AEM DryFlow oil-free filter is now standard. Very high-quality velocity-stack filter.
This product is currently built to order, so allow 2-3days before shipping.