73mm big MAF cold-air intake for cars making up to 450whp. Compatible with TurboXS, SSAC, and CSS front-mount intercoolers. Fits directly onto the turbo inlet - no MAF elbow required. High-flow K&N air filter in a KSTech Cold AirBox.
- For high-HP modified Subaru WRX and STI that need a larger MAF housing.
- 73mm MAF diameter is good for up to about 400-450 awhp.
- Fits directly onto the turbo inlet (stock, silicone, APS, or AP). No MAF Elbow required.
- The most direct, high-flowing short ram available.
- Straight shot - no bends.
- Machined velocity stack.
- Cold Airbox reduces intake temperatures by 20+ degrees
- Reusable ultra-high-flow K&N filter mounted on aluminum velocity stack.
- Works with TurboXS, SSAC, and CSS FMIC setups.
- Designed, Tested, and Manufactured in the USA
- Absolutely positively requires engine management and tuning!