- Used to eliminate the Air Pump and related Solenoid Valve found on the 2007 Subaru STI (only).
- All other Subarus with air pumps need both left and right plates (see our other kit).
- Blocks off the air injection port at the cylinder head.
- Saves weight, reduces complexity, cleans up engine compartment - easier to work on.
- Made in USA out of 5mm stainless steel.
- Same thickness as stock flanges.
- Allows re-using the stock hardware.
- Optional stainless hardware available for those who need or want it.
- Gasket is now included as standard.
- Not emissions legal - "for offroad use only!" Air pump is used only at start-up for a few minutes.
- CEL codes will need to be turned off in the ECU - consult your tuner or engine management supplier.