- Seals the TGV housings after motors, sensors, and butterfly valves are removed.
- No need to send housings out for welding - perfect for DIY
- Uses existing factory butterfly-shaft seals. Tested to hold 80+psi pressure.
- Includes block-offs for TGV motors & sensors, stainless hardware, and instructions.
- Fits all Subaru Engines (model years 2002 thru 2006 or 2007) with tumbler generator valves (TGV's)
- Impreza WRX ('02 thru mid '07)
- Impreza WRX STI ('04 thru '06)
- Legacy GT ('05 & '06)
- Forester XT ('03 thru '07)
- Detailed installation instructions can be found here.
- CEL codes will need to be turned off in the ECU. Consult your tuner or EM supplier.
- Deleting TGV (tumbler generator valves) is not emission legal. For offroad use only!
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed