Sorry, this kit is on backorder until Sep. 11, 2015.
- Seals the TGV housings after motors and butterfly valves are removed.
- No need to send housings out for welding - perfect for DIY
- Uses existing factory butterfly-shaft seals. Tested to hold 80+psi pressure.
- Includes block-offs for TGV motors & shaft, stainless hardware, and instructions.
- Fits all Subaru Engines from 2007 or 2008 and later with tumbler generator valves (TGV's)
- Impreza WRX ('08 - '14)
- Impreza WRX STI ('07 & later)
- Legacy GT ('07 - '12r)
- Forester XT ('08 - '13)
- Detailed installation instructions can be found here.
- CEL codes will need to be turned off in the ECU. Consult your tuner or EM supplier.
- Deleting TGV (tumbler generator valves) is not emission legal. For offroad use only!