- For 2002+ Subaru turbo 4-cylinder engines - WRX, STI, Legacy GT, and Forester XT.
- New improved material!
- Insulates 20% better than conventional phenolic spacers.
- Higher heat resistance.
- Better strength and mechanical properties.
- Better chemical resistance
- No increase in price!
- Includes 2 phenolic spacers and longer OE-quality bolts needed for installation (4 OEM gaskets are optional but recommended - see below).
- Made in USA from tough military-spec. phenolic composite - not cheap plastic like the others.
- Phenolic has been used for decades to insulate intake manifolds. Even Ford SVO sells them.
- 13mm thickness is recommended for modified cars with front-mount intercooler (FMIC) only. Perfect for spacing up reverse intake manifolds for alternator clearance!
- Insulates the intake manifold and TGV housing from the heat coming up from the cylinder heads.
- Reduces the intake manifold runner temperature keeping the charge air cooler and denser for more power.
- CNC machined to match the head port (not the gasket) for smoothest flow. Ours are the only spacers like this. Allows port matching!
- These are the thickest, best-insulating spacers available for a Subaru anywhere.
- For those with top-mount intercoolers (TMIC) these thicker spacers will cause misalignment problems.