- For 2002+ Subaru EJ turbo 4-cylinder engines:
- 2002-2014 - WRX
- 2004-2016 - STI
- 2005-2012 - Legacy GT
- 2004-2013 - Forester XT
- Double-thick-plus 19mm thickness:
- Good for adapting NA and JDM intake manifolds to clear AVCS, etc.
- Also for custom reverse-manifold applications.
- Check hood clearance before ordering.
- New improved material!
- Insulates 20% better than conventional brown phenolic spacers.
- More than twice as thick as anybody else's spacers.
- Higher heat resistance.
- Better strength and mechanical properties.
- Better chemical resistance
- Insulates the intake manifold and TGV housing from the heat coming up from the cylinder heads.
- Reduces the intake manifold runner temp. - keeping the charge air cooler and denser for more power.
- Includes 2 phenolic spacers, bolts, and locating pins (OEM gaskets are recommended - see below).
- Made in USA from tough glass epoxy composite - not cheap plastic or lesser brown phenolic like the others.
- Phenolic has been used for decades to insulate intake manifolds. Even Ford SVO and Cosworth sell them.
- Tested fully compatible with E85 and all race fuels.
- 19mm thickness will only work with a front-mount intercooler (FMIC requred).
- Those with a top-mount intercooler (TMIC) should check out our 3mm or 6.5mm spacers.
- CNC machined to match the head port (not the gasket) for smoothest flow. Ours are the only spacers like this.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed