- Adapts a WRX cable-type throttle body (DBC) to most drive-by-wire intake manifolds (DBW).
- 19mm (3/4") thickness has room to drill ports for methanol/water injection nozzles.
- Works with the Cosworth intake manifold.
- Unique new design allows the IAC to control the idle speed properly.
- No modification to the throttle body is needed.
- Re-useable #147 o-ring seal included for the manifold side.
- Modified Subaru #16175AA223 gasket recommended for the throttle body side (see below).
- Stainless hardware included.
- CNC made in USA from 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Fits throttle bodies from the following Subaru EJ engines:
- WRX - 2001-2005
- STI - 2001-2002
- Any TB that uses gasket #16175AA223
- Any thickness up to 1" available within 1-2 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you need.
NOTE: If you are using this on a plastic intake manifold, please email email@example.com or leave a note a check-out.