- Adapts a GC8 / Phase-2 cable-type throttle body (DBC) to most drive-by-wire intake manifolds (DBW).
- Unique new design allows the IAC to control the idle speed properly.
- No modification to the throttle body is needed.
- Re-useable #231 o-ring seal included for the manifold side.
- Subaru #16175AA201 gasket recommended for the throttle body side (see below).
- Stainless hardware included.
- CNC made in USA from 6061 aluminum alloy.
- Adapts throttle bodies from the following Subaru EJ engines:
- 1998 - 2000 WRX
- 1998 - 2000 STI
- 1998 - 2000 Impreza RS
- Any TB that uses gasket #16175AA201 (email us if in doubt).
- Fits intake manifolds from the following Subaru EJ engines:
- 2004 - 2021 STI
- 2006 - 2014 WRX
- 2005 - 2010 Impreza 2.5l (including 2.5i long runner)
- Aftermarket intake manifolds from AMS, Process West, Corsa Veloce, Cosworth, etc.
- Any intake manifold that uses #16175AA243 or #16175AA331 (email us if in doubt).
- Any thickness up to 1.5+" available within 1-2 weeks. Email email@example.com with what you need.
NOTE: If you are using this on a plastic intake manifold, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a note at check-out.